TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The winner will be drawn at random, from the list of competition entries.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only.
4. The competition will be held once. Winners will be selected on Wednesday, April 19th, 2017. The winners will be contacted by Health & Wellness Australia and Auckland head office.
5. To enter participants must fill out and submit the entry form – http://naturalallergytreatment.com.au/win-1-3-autumn-skin-care-packs/
6. Filling out the entry form forms an entry to the competition. By filling out the entry form, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may not enter multiple times.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in filling out the entry form due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. There will be three (3) winners for Australia and New Zealand, who will win the following prize:
a. The Autumn Skin Care Pack includes a collection of quality supplements and superfoods to help nourish your skin this autumn. Includes Bone Broth Concentrate (Meadow & Marrow), Coconut Oil (Spiral), Flax Seed Capsules (Melrose), Shea Butter Butter Balm (Moogoo and Full Cream Moisturiser (Moogoo).
b. In the case that any of these products are not available from the supplier, a product of similar value and function will replace it.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
13. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. Information supplied when filling the entry form will be used by Health & Wellness Australia & Auckland to contact you in the event your entry is selected as the winning entry.
8. The Promoter is Health & Wellness Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN: 54150941003) of Suite 2, Ground Floor, 83 Walker St, North Sydney NSW 2060.
29.The Promoter is Health & Wellness Auckland Ltd (ABN: 107434505 ) of 40 Triton Drive, Rosedale, Albany 0632 Auckland NZ.